â–¶ Live or in Cyberspace? What are the relative draws of attending a live business event versus an online webinar? A Virtual Edge Institute and ROI of Engagement study aimed to find out. Overall, 43% of attendees at live events prefer to expand their networks, while 56% of online attendees focus on the cost-savings involved. Other findings include: • Other reasons of attending an in-person event include personal interaction with presenters/and or attendees (41%); “learn better” in person (30%); and build deeper relationships with their network (26%).
Quick Study: Live Versus Remote Events; Corporate Distrust Still High; Customer Service Tweets Negative; ‘Mocial’ Integration
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros