â–¶ Live or in Cyberspace? What are the relative draws of attending a live business event versus an online webinar? A Virtual Edge Institute and ROI of Engagement study aimed to find out. Overall, 43% of attendees at live events prefer to expand their networks, while 56% of online attendees focus on the cost-savings involved. Other findings include: • Other reasons of attending an in-person event include personal interaction with presenters/and or attendees (41%); “learn better” in person (30%); and build deeper relationships with their network (26%).
Quick Study: Live Versus Remote Events; Corporate Distrust Still High; Customer Service Tweets Negative; ‘Mocial’ Integration
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike