â–¶ Social Media en Español: A social media gap that exists in the Hispanic market could present opportunities for communicators. The 2011 TeleNoticias-LatinoWire Hispanic Social Media Survey says 92% of companies polled have social media programs, but fewer than half have programs designed specifically to target the Hispanic market. However, 60% of those surveyed anticipate a budget increase for social media targeted at the Hispanic market in the next fiscal year. The survey also finds: • Hispanic social media programs are viewed by respondents as equally as important as mainstream social media programs (69% for each). • While 67% of those surveyed indicate their company has a Hispanic public relations program component, 45% use a Hispanic social media program tailored to reach that specific market.
Quick Study: Hispanic Gap to Close; Relevance In Orgs Explored; Biz Info Lacking on Facebook; Online Content Consumed
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016