In January, after being hit with a lawsuit challenging its beef content (black spike), Taco Bell responded with a “Thanks for Suing Us” announcement, that turned the Twitter conversation largely neutral (light gray spike), according to this PeopleBrowsr data (exclusive to PR News). The next day, negative talk slightly led positive (dark gray) and neutral, but the amount of chatter was way down. Did Taco Bell’s “outside the bun” response do the trick? Source: PeopleBrowsr (www.peoplebrowsr.
Quick Study: Customer Care Reputation Trumps Price With Online Shoppers; Americans Take Social Media Good With Bad
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016