In January, after being hit with a lawsuit challenging its beef content (black spike), Taco Bell responded with a “Thanks for Suing Us” announcement, that turned the Twitter conversation largely neutral (light gray spike), according to this PeopleBrowsr data (exclusive to PR News). The next day, negative talk slightly led positive (dark gray) and neutral, but the amount of chatter was way down. Did Taco Bell’s “outside the bun” response do the trick? Source: PeopleBrowsr (www.peoplebrowsr.
Quick Study: Customer Care Reputation Trumps Price With Online Shoppers; Americans Take Social Media Good With Bad
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros