In January, after being hit with a lawsuit challenging its beef content (black spike), Taco Bell responded with a “Thanks for Suing Us” announcement, that turned the Twitter conversation largely neutral (light gray spike), according to this PeopleBrowsr data (exclusive to PR News). The next day, negative talk slightly led positive (dark gray) and neutral, but the amount of chatter was way down. Did Taco Bell’s “outside the bun” response do the trick? Source: PeopleBrowsr (www.peoplebrowsr.
Quick Study: Customer Care Reputation Trumps Price With Online Shoppers; Americans Take Social Media Good With Bad
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative