Organization: Iraq & Afghanistan Veterans of America (IAVA) Agency: Peppercom Timeframe: December 2008 - December 2009 Ad Council ads on behalf of the IAVA were distributed to 33,000 media outlets nationwide. Image courtesy of the Ad Council. By 2008, five years after U.S. troops invaded Iraq and seven years after first deploying in Afghanistan, the transition and readjustment challenges that military veterans face when they return from Iraq and Afghanistan had been widely documented.
Case Study: With Returning Veterans in Harm’s Way, PR Goes Into Awareness Battle Mode to Communicate Their Plight
You might also be interested in:
- How an Agency and its Partner Convinced Social Media to #GetNaked
- How a Small PR Team Rebooted a Century-Old Brand's Strategic Story
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign