A new global study by Euro RSCG Worldwide that looks at the Millennial generation—both males and females—has found an interesting shift: The notion of an outright battle of the sexes is no longer relevant for young women, and they don’t consider their rights a cause to be fought over, or perceive their decisions and life choices as having an impact on women as a whole. Instead, finds the study, today’s young woman is focused on individual achievement and satisfaction. “Gender Shift: Are Women the New Men?,” a survey of 3,000 young adults across China, France, India, the United Kingdom and the U.S.
Female Millennials: $$ Not the Big Prize
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros