A new study of consumers by Euro RSCG shows a shift in consumer values and behaviors, as people begin to rethink what is important and how they want to live. Analyzing the findings of its “New Consumers” survey of 5,700 adults in seven markets (Brazil, China, France, Japan, Netherlands, United Kingdom and the United States), the study reveals how changes in consumer consciousness are driving people away from the hyper-consumerism of recent decades and toward a more mindful approach to living and consuming (see the key U.S. findings below). The questions for PR executives are: Will this change in consumer attitude and behavior affect how PR execs communicate with people?
Adjusting to Back-to-Basics Consumers
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App