A new study on social media highlights, among other findings, the motivational differences between men and women in following a brand on Twitter, which should give PR pros pause when tweeting to brand followers.
Gender Bender: Adjust Tweets Accordingly
You might also be interested in:
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character