The results of the PR News/Cision Social Media Survey are in, and one thing is for certain: Engaging with and tracking social media are now standard PR practices. That said, the more than 900 communications professionals who responded to the survey voiced a mixed bag of concern, skepticism and optimism over the value of the blogs and social networks that are currently being implemented within their organizations (for complete results, see page 2).
Social Media Survey: Execs Have Motivation, Lack Confidence
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications