*Talkin' Bout Y Generation: A report released by MeriTalk last week entitled "Generation Y's Bill of Rights" considers how Generation Y (loosely defined as the offspring of Baby Boomers) obtains information and interacts with the media.
Quick Study: Generation Y’s Bill of Rights; C-Level Executives Like Morning Coffee, Internet; ‘Greenfluence’ in Mass Market
You might also be interested in:
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices