- 68% of global business leaders think country reputation is harder to manage well, while 29% chose company reputation.
- 57% say an industry's reputation is harder to manage than a company's, while 37% say the opposite.
- 71% over 24% say publicly held company reputation is more difficult to manage than privately held company reputation.
- 77% think company reputation is trickier than individual reputation, over 21% to the contrary.
Managing Countries and Companies
You might also be interested in:
- How Nissan and its Agency Got Deadmau5 to Fall in Love With The GT-R
- Twitter's 'Moments' Packages Trending Stories, But Is a No-Pitch Zone
- 6 Ways PR Pros Can Prepare For Facebook's “Dislike” Button
- 9 Visual Storytelling Tips to Lead the Pack on Social
- How to Create Content That's Data Informed, Not Data Driven