- 68% of global business leaders think country reputation is harder to manage well, while 29% chose company reputation.
- 57% say an industry's reputation is harder to manage than a company's, while 37% say the opposite.
- 71% over 24% say publicly held company reputation is more difficult to manage than privately held company reputation.
- 77% think company reputation is trickier than individual reputation, over 21% to the contrary.
Managing Countries and Companies
You might also be interested in:
- Teach a CEO to Tweet and You'll Get Social Media Buy-In for a Lifetime
- Quality Videos Start With Sharp Listening Skills
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App