- 68% of global business leaders think country reputation is harder to manage well, while 29% chose company reputation.
- 57% say an industry's reputation is harder to manage than a company's, while 37% say the opposite.
- 71% over 24% say publicly held company reputation is more difficult to manage than privately held company reputation.
- 77% think company reputation is trickier than individual reputation, over 21% to the contrary.
Managing Countries and Companies
You might also be interested in:
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications
- Writing Bootcamp: Storytelling and Editing are the Pillars of Successful PR Communications
- Pin-spiration: Discovering Recipes (and Brand Advocates) Through Pinning Bloggers
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow