- 68% of global business leaders think country reputation is harder to manage well, while 29% chose company reputation.
- 57% say an industry's reputation is harder to manage than a company's, while 37% say the opposite.
- 71% over 24% say publicly held company reputation is more difficult to manage than privately held company reputation.
- 77% think company reputation is trickier than individual reputation, over 21% to the contrary.
Managing Countries and Companies
You might also be interested in:
- 7 Points to Consider When Your Brand Gets Involved in Social Issues
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- 55% of PR Pros Rate Their Data Analysis Expertise as Fair or Poor