- 73% of respondents said that up to 20% of their budget is reserved for experimentation and new media properties;
- 58% of respondents think that the search for new media properties to grow their brand is ongoing; and,
- 87% of respondents believe that the pace and scope of innovation in the media landscape inspires creativity.
New Statistics On Media Investment
You might also be interested in:
- Healthcare Communicators Face Consumer Education Challenges
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- Super Bowl Infographic: Which Brands Do Panthers and Broncos Fans Engage With Most?
- Disney Parks' Videos, Photos Lead Travel Brands on Social
- PR Lessons From Oscars and Apple Diversity Stories