Survey after survey over the past year has shown that talent management is a primary concern for senior executives. A new survey conducted by PR News and PRSA/Counselors Academy finds that the same holds true for agency execs and corporate communicators, and the results reveal interesting dichotomies.
Charting The Industry: A New Era of Talent Management?
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing