PR News and Peppercom will release the findings of their Digital PR survey during the March 11 webinar on "Building and Managing Your Company's Online Reputation." Below you will see a portion of the results. The survey, taken by nearly 500 communications professionals, sheds light on their impressions of their organizations' digital efforts in relation to those of their competitors. Surprisingly (or, perhaps not), respondents were candid about their perceived success with digital platforms relative to their peers: Only 16% said they are ahead of their competition when it comes to digital marketing, and 33% admitted to being behind the curve. Approximately 36% assumed they are on par with competitors.
Charting the Industry: Digital Survey Results Reveal Insecurity
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros