*Advocacy vs. Advertising: A consumer survey conducted by Weber Shandwick across the UK, Germany, Italy and Spain demonstrates the increasing importance of brand advocacy, that is, the act of consumers promoting a brand to peers by word of mouth, in influencing brand choice. The results show a strong trend, with brand advocacy ranking by far as the most significant factor influencing consumer brand choice: Brand advocacy is 5.3 times more effective at stimulating brand sales than advertising in Europe. 37.
Quick Study: Advocacy Trumps Advertising; New Year’s Resolutions In the Office; Business Plan Mistakes to Avoid
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App