*Advocacy vs. Advertising: A consumer survey conducted by Weber Shandwick across the UK, Germany, Italy and Spain demonstrates the increasing importance of brand advocacy, that is, the act of consumers promoting a brand to peers by word of mouth, in influencing brand choice. The results show a strong trend, with brand advocacy ranking by far as the most significant factor influencing consumer brand choice: Brand advocacy is 5.3 times more effective at stimulating brand sales than advertising in Europe. 37.
Quick Study: Advocacy Trumps Advertising; New Year’s Resolutions In the Office; Business Plan Mistakes to Avoid
You might also be interested in:
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns