*Advocacy vs. Advertising: A consumer survey conducted by Weber Shandwick across the UK, Germany, Italy and Spain demonstrates the increasing importance of brand advocacy, that is, the act of consumers promoting a brand to peers by word of mouth, in influencing brand choice. The results show a strong trend, with brand advocacy ranking by far as the most significant factor influencing consumer brand choice: Brand advocacy is 5.3 times more effective at stimulating brand sales than advertising in Europe. 37.
Quick Study: Advocacy Trumps Advertising; New Year’s Resolutions In the Office; Business Plan Mistakes to Avoid
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016