*10 Tips for Communicating Change: While organizational change requires more than 10 tips, here are 10 key things to keep in mind when planning, announcing, implementing, and communicating a change initiative: 1. Remember that there's no one perfect way to communicate change. 2. Start by asking yourself what exactly is changing and why. 3.
Quick Study: 10 Tips For Communicating Change; Customer Retention; Career Development; Cause Evolution
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros