Reaching Collegiate Consumers According to the 2006 Alloy College Explorer Study from Harris Interactive, college students are a target market that's constantly on the move, and they are most efficiently reached by mobile technology. According to Alloy, the college market, adults aged 18-30, is larger than ever, comprising 17.4 million students, which includes two- and four-year students, as well as graduate students and part-timers. The segment's discretionary spending is huge and rising; it's up 12 percent this year, to $46 billion. This group, which spends an average of 11 hours a day with some form of media, also spends 20 minutes a day on cell phones text messaging, and another 3.
Quick Study: Appealing To Youth; Engaging Workers; The Job Market
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement