Creating rank-worthy content for the web has jumped into the mainstream as a viable, cost-effective way to publicize your company and market your product or service. There are countless workshops, seminars, white papers, blogs and webinars devoted to explaining how to optimize your content to influence page rankings. But which strategies work and which don’t? In order to understand why quality content on the web has become so critical to your firm’s web identity, brand and credibility, we must first understand how search engines work. When a user types a key word into a search engine such as Google, Yahoo!
Creating High-Priority Content for Search Engines
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative