Creating rank-worthy content for the web has jumped into the mainstream as a viable, cost-effective way to publicize your company and market your product or service. There are countless workshops, seminars, white papers, blogs and webinars devoted to explaining how to optimize your content to influence page rankings. But which strategies work and which don’t? In order to understand why quality content on the web has become so critical to your firm’s web identity, brand and credibility, we must first understand how search engines work. When a user types a key word into a search engine such as Google, Yahoo!
Creating High-Priority Content for Search Engines
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016