Creating rank-worthy content for the web has jumped into the mainstream as a viable, cost-effective way to publicize your company and market your product or service. There are countless workshops, seminars, white papers, blogs and webinars devoted to explaining how to optimize your content to influence page rankings. But which strategies work and which don’t? In order to understand why quality content on the web has become so critical to your firm’s web identity, brand and credibility, we must first understand how search engines work. When a user types a key word into a search engine such as Google, Yahoo!
Creating High-Priority Content for Search Engines
You might also be interested in:
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks