Cone and the American Kidney Fund’s “Pair Up: Join the Fight to Prevent Kidney Disease” campaign launch event in NYC’s Times Square engaged the public with free health screenings. Photo courtesy of Cone Communications Organization: American Kidney Fund Agency: Cone Communications Timeframe: April 2010 - Sept. 2011 Kidney disease is a serious and increasingly common condition that affects as many as 31 million Americans. Because its symptoms can go undetected for years, the disease is often referred to as a silent killer and can lead to heart attack, stroke, kidney failure and even death if left untreated. Yet, with proper detection and care, most cases could be prevented.
Case Study: PR Packs a Punch With Spokesperson Laila Ali in Knockout Campaign for the American Kidney Fund
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign