When the New York Public Library faced the largest budget cut in its history, it was time to turn the page on a new kind of PR campaign.
Case Study: Tech, Playful Pranks and Old-Fashioned Pen & Paper Power New York Public Library’s Plea for More Funds
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign