Company: Comcast Timeframe: Feb. 2008-Present Comcast, the cable services giant based in Philadelphia, has a reputation for being a leader in social media in the customer service space. The Comcast Cares Twitter account is widely known for providing personal and often instant feedback to customer concerns. In early 2008, Shauna Causey, PR manager at Comcast’s Seattle branch, took a close look at Comcast-funded nonprofit organizations. Only one out of the 20 was using social media tactics.
Case Study: Nonprofit Orgs Learn Social Media via Comcast-supported Training Program
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer