The story of Aflac’s Boston district manager Steve Karas donating bone marrow to save a young boy’s life is poignant in and of itself, but company’s PR team needed to elevate it to a larger media stage if they wanted its impact to reach a broad national audience.
TAKING A CAMPAIGN FROM BIG TO BIGGER WITH A FRIENDLY RIVALRY, A SUSTAINABLE HOOK AND A THIRD-PARTY SUPPORTER
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign
- Credit Goes to Amex Foundation and National Trust for Historic Preservation for Helping to ‘Repair’ America
- SELF Launches ‘Workout in the Park’ Game to Make a Brand New Splash in the (Growing) Social Gaming Space