The story of Aflac’s Boston district manager Steve Karas donating bone marrow to save a young boy’s life is poignant in and of itself, but company’s PR team needed to elevate it to a larger media stage if they wanted its impact to reach a broad national audience.
TAKING A CAMPAIGN FROM BIG TO BIGGER WITH A FRIENDLY RIVALRY, A SUSTAINABLE HOOK AND A THIRD-PARTY SUPPORTER
You might also be interested in:
- SELF Launches ‘Workout in the Park’ Game to Make a Brand New Splash in the (Growing) Social Gaming Space
- Case Study: Allstate Foundation Builds A PR Campaign To Take The Conversation About Domestic Violence To A Higher Level
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- CaseStudy: Tech Brand ‘Graphically’ Illustrates Power of Research And Visuals to Communicate Thought Leadership
- Case Study: PR and Marketing Work as One to Earn Media, Fan and Online Buzz Around Century 21’s Super Bowl XLVII Ad Spots