Nonprofit: Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts Corporate Partner: Booz Allen Hamilton Timeframe: 2007-ongoing Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts has a long history of eco-friendliness, supported largely by its partnership with the National Park Services, its active recycling programs and its subsidized shuttle service to reduce car traffic to and from its events. However, in 2007, Wolf Trap’s president and CEO Terrence Jones initiated a new movement—“Go Green With Wolf Trap”—to elevate the organization’s green commitment under a unified sustainability effort that linked arts to the environment. FALLING IN LINE TO FACILITATE A CULTURE OF SUSTAINABILITY As part of the overall greening goals, Vienna, Va.-based Wolf Trap Foundation developed a communications strategy to efficiently guide the foundation toward meeting its communication objectives as well as provide a road map for communicating its greening efforts to its stakeholders.
Case Study: A Corporate-Nonprofit Partnership Marries Environmental Awareness with Performing Arts
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign