Companies: Discovery Education, Science Channel and Comcast Timeframe: 2007-2008 Once the excitement of elementary school science projects, complete with erupting clay volcanoes and rubber-band race cars, wears off, many students lose interest in science, unable to see its direct connections with their everyday lives. Students and teachers at Sutter Middle School in Sacramento, Calif., pose with their $25,000 check, donated by Discovery Education, Comcast and the Science Channel as part of their “Science Matters!” education campaign. Photo courtesy of Discovery Communications Students and teachers at Sutter Middle School in Sacramento, Calif.
Case Study: A Three-Way Collaboration Ensures the Future of Science by Targeting Middle School Students
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer