Company: USO Agency: KDPaine & Partners Timeframe: 2007-ongoing The USO ( United Service Organizations) has deep roots in American culture. A congressionally chartered nonprofit organization that acts as a liaison between the American public and the U.S. military, it was established before WWII to support the troops and their families.
Case Study: The USO Maps Its Way to Measurement Greatness
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign