Company: USO Agency: KDPaine & Partners Timeframe: 2007-ongoing The USO ( United Service Organizations) has deep roots in American culture. A congressionally chartered nonprofit organization that acts as a liaison between the American public and the U.S. military, it was established before WWII to support the troops and their families. Its services have evolved over time alongside emerging technologies and cultural changes.
Case Study: The USO Maps Its Way to Measurement Greatness
You might also be interested in:
- How an Agency and its Partner Convinced Social Media to #GetNaked
- How a Small PR Team Rebooted a Century-Old Brand's Strategic Story
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign