Company: USO Agency: KDPaine & Partners Timeframe: 2007-ongoing The USO ( United Service Organizations) has deep roots in American culture. A congressionally chartered nonprofit organization that acts as a liaison between the American public and the U.S. military, it was established before WWII to support the troops and their families. Its services have evolved over time alongside emerging technologies and cultural changes.
Case Study: The USO Maps Its Way to Measurement Greatness
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign