When looking to launch your own employee relations campaign around a CSR initiative, don’t overlook the following key components, as identified and described by Beth Courtier, head of BT’s Charity Program, and Joanna Sheehy, project manager at Lumina, based on their work for BT’s Community Champions program: • Best fit: “When launching an employee relations campaign, it is vital to ensure the best fit. Constant evaluation of programs ensures you are giving employees what they want and/or need. Then, respond to any queries and act on suggestions immediately.” • Top-level support: “Employee benefit schemes should be embedded into the company’s HR/CSR objectives.” • Inclusiveness: “Although it isn’t always possible to run identical programs across regions, countries and lines of business, inclusiveness should be at the forefront of everything you do.
BEST PRACTICES FOR PHILANTHROPIC EMPLOYEE RELATIONS INITIATIVES
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer