Digital communications platforms may help bridge geographic gaps, but by no means do they alleviate the logistical nightmares that come with planning a global initiative. No one knows that better than the communications executives at PricewaterhouseCoopers, who launched the worldwide Responsible Leadership campaign in conjunction with the firm’s 10th anniversary.
Think Big: COMMUNICATING ON A GLOBAL SCALE
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign
- Credit Goes to Amex Foundation and National Trust for Historic Preservation for Helping to ‘Repair’ America
- SELF Launches ‘Workout in the Park’ Game to Make a Brand New Splash in the (Growing) Social Gaming Space