Digital communications platforms may help bridge geographic gaps, but by no means do they alleviate the logistical nightmares that come with planning a global initiative. No one knows that better than the communications executives at PricewaterhouseCoopers, who launched the worldwide Responsible Leadership campaign in conjunction with the firm’s 10th anniversary. “There is no silver bullet for launching a global campaign,” says Shannon Schuyler, managing director of corporate responsibility at PwC. But she does identify a few components that were integral to PwC’s success: • Leadership participation: “For us, it helped that we rallied around one common cause and engaged our senior leadership, who took a visible role in supporting the effort both internally and externally.” • Collaboration: “Our brand and communications teams worked closely together on the campaign, ensuring that we had a consistent message in the Web sites, internal communications, press releases and other deliverables.
Think Big: COMMUNICATING ON A GLOBAL SCALE
You might also be interested in:
- How an Agency and its Partner Convinced Social Media to #GetNaked
- How a Small PR Team Rebooted a Century-Old Brand's Strategic Story
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign