PricewaterhouseCoopers ’ “Power of 10” initiative, based on the concept of responsible leadership on a global scale, was not created in a vacuum. On the contrary, extensive research was conducted—especially around the company’s annual global CEO survey—to determine that the escalating trends of globalization and connectivity were completely redefining the way companies had to conduct business, both to succeed and to survive.
GLOBALIZATION AS AN IMPETUS FOR RESPONSIBLE LEADERSHIP
You might also be interested in:
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign
- Credit Goes to Amex Foundation and National Trust for Historic Preservation for Helping to ‘Repair’ America