Ford’s heavy presence at the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas was bolstered by a comprehensive media relations effort that ultimately earned 4.5 million broadcast views during the event. Photo courtesy of Hill+Knowlton Strategies. Company: Ford Motor Company Lead Agency: Hill+Knowlton Strategies Timeline: Sept./Oct.
CaseStudy: Hill+Knowlton Strategies Drives Ford Motor Company’s Massive CES Campaign for Auto Technology Dominance
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign