Ford’s heavy presence at the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas was bolstered by a comprehensive media relations effort that ultimately earned 4.5 million broadcast views during the event. Photo courtesy of Hill+Knowlton Strategies. Company: Ford Motor Company Lead Agency: Hill+Knowlton Strategies Timeline: Sept./Oct.
CaseStudy: Hill+Knowlton Strategies Drives Ford Motor Company’s Massive CES Campaign for Auto Technology Dominance
You might also be interested in:
- How an Agency and its Partner Convinced Social Media to #GetNaked
- How a Small PR Team Rebooted a Century-Old Brand's Strategic Story
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign