Coordinating communications around the sponsorship of the Olympic Games is an immense challenge in and of itself. Imagine, then, what Lenovo and its agency partner Ketchum faced when the preliminary stage of their Beijing Olympics sponsorship—the torch relay—was tainted by social and political unrest surrounding China’s relationship with neighboring Tibet.
TORCHING THE COMPETITION
You might also be interested in:
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign
- Credit Goes to Amex Foundation and National Trust for Historic Preservation for Helping to ‘Repair’ America