As the partial government shutdown drags on Democrats and Republicans are waging a fierce communications battle—with all the free publicity that politicians can muster—regarding which party is responsible for the stalemate. But for the majority of PR pros who for the federal government, communication is pretty much off limits.
Facing Unforeseen Obstacles, PR Needs To Focus on ‘Core Mission’
You might also be interested in:
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession