Mitt Romney's July 2012 speech at a NAACP convention begs the question: Can improvisational retorts be taught to leaders and spokespeople? The experts say yes, with training.
First Tactic to Use With a Hostile Audience: Acknowledge the Boos
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing