Tale of the Table: A Guinness World Records official measures Safeway’s picnic table on National Picnic Day in June 2011 in San Francisco. The 305-foot-long table was later sectioned off into 25 separate tables that were donated to the city of Portland, Ore., crowned "America's Most Natural City." Photo courtesy of Access Communications Company: Safeway Agency: Access Communications Timeframe: April - June 2011 Today, as shoppers become smarter about their food choices, and surveys such as a 2011 Deloitte study indicate that consumers have concerns about health, safety, processing and chemicals when it comes to the foods they eat, Safeway is once again listening to customer feedback and offering healthier choices. Building on its already established O Organics line of foods available in the more than 1,702 locations across the U.
Case Study: Grassroots National Campaign to Launch Safeway’s New All-Natural Food Line Proves PR Can Be a Picnic
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign