Tale of the Table: A Guinness World Records official measures Safeway’s picnic table on National Picnic Day in June 2011 in San Francisco. The 305-foot-long table was later sectioned off into 25 separate tables that were donated to the city of Portland, Ore., crowned "America's Most Natural City." Photo courtesy of Access Communications Company: Safeway Agency: Access Communications Timeframe: April - June 2011 Today, as shoppers become smarter about their food choices, and surveys such as a 2011 Deloitte study indicate that consumers have concerns about health, safety, processing and chemicals when it comes to the foods they eat, Safeway is once again listening to customer feedback and offering healthier choices. Building on its already established O Organics line of foods available in the more than 1,702 locations across the U.
Case Study: Grassroots National Campaign to Launch Safeway’s New All-Natural Food Line Proves PR Can Be a Picnic
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging