Caroline Sherman It is undeniable that PR professionals play a crucial role during trade shows. It’s our diligent duty to break through the information clutter and the hundreds, if not thousands, of exhibitors vying for attention. We must ensure that our company or clients stay in the spotlight as long as possible. But how? Following are some useful tips to succeed and get the most buzz before, during and after a trade show.
How To Maximize PR Efforts to Be Best in Show
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016