Caroline Sherman It is undeniable that PR professionals play a crucial role during trade shows. It’s our diligent duty to break through the information clutter and the hundreds, if not thousands, of exhibitors vying for attention. We must ensure that our company or clients stay in the spotlight as long as possible. But how? Following are some useful tips to succeed and get the most buzz before, during and after a trade show.
How To Maximize PR Efforts to Be Best in Show
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets