There is tension between PR pros and Wikipedia, and you can cut it with a knife. On Jan. 4, 2012, Phil Gomes, SVP at Edelman Digital, wrote in his blog (blog.philgomes.com) an open letter to Jimmy Wales, co-founder and overseer of Wikipedia.
How PR Can Forge Peaceful Coexistence With Wikipedia
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016