There is tension between PR pros and Wikipedia, and you can cut it with a knife. On Jan. 4, 2012, Phil Gomes, SVP at Edelman Digital, wrote in his blog (blog.philgomes.com) an open letter to Jimmy Wales, co-founder and overseer of Wikipedia.
How PR Can Forge Peaceful Coexistence With Wikipedia
You might also be interested in:
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks