Baylor Health Care System’s online newsroom sports two standout features: required registrations for journalists to download content, and a “basket” content checkout system a la Amazon. Image courtesy of Baylor Healthcare Systems Company: Baylor Health Care System Timeframe: Nov. 2009 - Jan. 2012 Journalists now get their information from a wide variety of sources, including Twitter, so you might be inclined to think “woe is the online newsroom.” Indeed, the idea of such a destination on an organization’s Web site now seems a bit quaint.
Case Study: Extreme Media Makeover: Baylor Health Care System Peps Up Tired Online Newsroom to Great Results
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer