With the goals of engaging customers and creating awareness around its brand, LinkedIn used its data-gathering capabilities to develop a clever hook with the media.
Case Study: Mining its Database for Bad Buzzwords, LinkedIn Raises Its Profile with a Seamless Global Media Relations Effort
You might also be interested in:
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign
- Credit Goes to Amex Foundation and National Trust for Historic Preservation for Helping to ‘Repair’ America