LinkedIn’s Global Professional Buzzwords campaign drew extensive media coverage in quality outlets: 328 mentions in one week in 2010 (like this Forbes blog post), and 430 in one week in 2011. Image courtesy of LinkedIn Company: LinkedIn Timeframe: Dec. 2010 - Present There’s nothing like attention-grabbing data to draw in the audience and position a brand as a thought leader within its markets. And it’s an even more powerful message for the brand to generate that data itself. When you’re the professional social network LinkedIn —which sits on a treasure trove of information on more than 135 million members in 200 countries—that’s a fairly straightforward thing to do.
Case Study: Mining its Database for Bad Buzzwords, LinkedIn Raises Its Profile with a Seamless Global Media Relations Effort
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer