With the goals of engaging customers and creating awareness around its brand, LinkedIn used its data-gathering capabilities to develop a clever hook with the media.
Case Study: Mining its Database for Bad Buzzwords, LinkedIn Raises Its Profile with a Seamless Global Media Relations Effort
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing