“Just tell me what to say and I’ll say it,” said the association CEO. I could imagine her communications staff huddled around the speakerphone in her office, trading worried glances. She was scheduled for a major media interview the next day. The news hook: the findings of a major research report that the association had just released. The report results framed the association’s advocacy platform for its members, who are women in the telecommunications industry.
Create Compelling Messages by Helping Your Experts Find Their Voices
You might also be interested in:
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 3 Ways a B2B Software Company Improved Its Integrated Communications
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015