“Just tell me what to say and I’ll say it,” said the association CEO. I could imagine her communications staff huddled around the speakerphone in her office, trading worried glances. She was scheduled for a major media interview the next day. The news hook: the findings of a major research report that the association had just released. The report results framed the association’s advocacy platform for its members, who are women in the telecommunications industry.
Create Compelling Messages by Helping Your Experts Find Their Voices
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter