"No MSG" was a sign that took America by storm in the late 1960s. Today a Food Network chef cooks up tasty dishes to help dispel negative glutamate connotations.
Case Study: PR Event With Scientific and Culinary Flavors Leaves Attendees With a Good MSG Taste in Their Mouths
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing