In order to provide an ID fraud tool to the public, ID Analytics did what few companies can: cull compelling research nuggets from its own database of millions of Americans.
Case Study: Cool Online Tool and Data-Driven Stories Help Longtime B2B Company Reach Consumers for the First Time
You might also be interested in:
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign
- Credit Goes to Amex Foundation and National Trust for Historic Preservation for Helping to ‘Repair’ America