Comprehensive media coaching helped Holland & Knight’s Kathryn Lehman gain visibility and cachet on Capitol Hill. Organization: Holland & Knight Timeframe: Sept. – Dec. 2010 The rise of the Tea Party movement, the recession, ObamaCare and alarming unemployment figures were all prominent factors contributing that led to the public’s general discontent and the sea change in Congress on Nov. 2, 2010.
Case Study: Media Coaching Turns Law Firm Lobbyist Into a Press Sensation, Just in Time for the Midterm Elections
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer