As the economy slowly picks up, major media coverage of the top 100 U.S. corporations (tracked Dec. 2010 - April 2011) is decidedly positive, particularly management-themed stories—despite their low share of voice. Could it be that PR pitches around executives dealing with the recovery are working?
Quick Study: Millennials Prefer Change Through Individual Actions; Digital Staffing Flattens in Spring—Agencies Hiring Most
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter