As the economy slowly picks up, major media coverage of the top 100 U.S. corporations (tracked Dec. 2010 - April 2011) is decidedly positive, particularly management-themed stories—despite their low share of voice. Could it be that PR pitches around executives dealing with the recovery are working?
Quick Study: Millennials Prefer Change Through Individual Actions; Digital Staffing Flattens in Spring—Agencies Hiring Most
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets