As the economy slowly picks up, major media coverage of the top 100 U.S. corporations (tracked Dec. 2010 - April 2011) is decidedly positive, particularly management-themed stories—despite their low share of voice. Could it be that PR pitches around executives dealing with the recovery are working?
Quick Study: Millennials Prefer Change Through Individual Actions; Digital Staffing Flattens in Spring—Agencies Hiring Most
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016