How do you give proper props to packaging material? If it's the iconic brand Bubble Wrap, you get the media's attention through a clever press kit and knowledgeable spokespeople.
Case Study: The Pop Heard Round the World: Global Media Pushâ€¨ Propels Bubble Wrap’s 50th Anniversary Celebration
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign
- Credit Goes to Amex Foundation and National Trust for Historic Preservation for Helping to ‘Repair’ America
- SELF Launches ‘Workout in the Park’ Game to Make a Brand New Splash in the (Growing) Social Gaming Space