In a quest to curb the use of plastic grocery bags, the Bay Area nonprofit group Save the Bay went mano y mano with the deep-pocketed plastics industry, and was successful in spurring action among the public and government officials.
Case Study: Bay Area Nonprofit Bag Effort Is Anything But Static, Embracing Viral Video and Bloggers to Save S.F. Bay
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign