Seeking to capture media attention for its new business intelligence iPad app, MicroStrategy and Schwartz Communications moved quickly to capitalize on the excitement of the iPad's mass market introduction.
Case Study: Aggressive Media Pitching Drives Business Intelligence iPad App Launch; Positions Maker as Early Adopter
You might also be interested in:
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign
- Credit Goes to Amex Foundation and National Trust for Historic Preservation for Helping to ‘Repair’ America