Organizations: Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies; CTIA - The Wireless Foundation Companies: Voxiva, Johnson & Johnson Agency: Hill & Knowlton Timeframe: Oct., 2009 - Present Moms, expectant moms and partner organization representatives celebrate the launch of text4baby in Philadelphia. For the last 10 years, Paul Meyer, co-founder and president of Voxiva, has been providing the technology for mobile health campaigns involving text messaging around the world. However, the U.S.
Case Study: Organizations Unite to Deliver Mobile Health Service Targeted at Moms and Moms-to-Be
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer