Organizations: Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies; CTIA - The Wireless Foundation Companies: Voxiva, Johnson & Johnson Agency: Hill & Knowlton Timeframe: Oct., 2009 - Present Moms, expectant moms and partner organization representatives celebrate the launch of text4baby in Philadelphia. For the last 10 years, Paul Meyer, co-founder and president of Voxiva, has been providing the technology for mobile health campaigns involving text messaging around the world. However, the U.S.
Case Study: Organizations Unite to Deliver Mobile Health Service Targeted at Moms and Moms-to-Be
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign