Company: Grasshopper Group Timeframe: May - August 2009 Budget: $68,103 Grasshopper Group provides 800 and local phone numbers and other services to entrepreneurs across North America. It didn’t always have such a catchy name, though; before May 2009, the company was known as GotVMail. Founders Siamak Taghaddos and David Hauser had long considered that name a liability. “It was hard to spell and it was not a brand name, just a product name that we could never grow with,” says Hauser. The founders talked about the name since starting the company in 2003.
Case Study: Grasshopper’s Multi-Sensory Campaign Grows by Leaps And Bounds, Creating Big Buzz Around Rebranding
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016