Company: Grasshopper Group Timeframe: May - August 2009 Budget: $68,103 Grasshopper Group provides 800 and local phone numbers and other services to entrepreneurs across North America. It didn’t always have such a catchy name, though; before May 2009, the company was known as GotVMail. Founders Siamak Taghaddos and David Hauser had long considered that name a liability. “It was hard to spell and it was not a brand name, just a product name that we could never grow with,” says Hauser. The founders talked about the name since starting the company in 2003.
Case Study: Grasshopper’s Multi-Sensory Campaign Grows by Leaps And Bounds, Creating Big Buzz Around Rebranding
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App