While gloomy economic forecasts still abound, it appears to be the Summer of Love for the top 100 U.S. corporations and the major media outlets that cover them. Except for CSR, the tone of coverage of corporate attributes has been more positive in the last four months, with the biggest jump in financial performance. “How can PR pros justify positive financial news about their companies when people are still hurting?
Media Beat: Journos Paint Rosier Business Picture
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets