While gloomy economic forecasts still abound, it appears to be the Summer of Love for the top 100 U.S. corporations and the major media outlets that cover them. Except for CSR, the tone of coverage of corporate attributes has been more positive in the last four months, with the biggest jump in financial performance. “How can PR pros justify positive financial news about their companies when people are still hurting?
Media Beat: Journos Paint Rosier Business Picture
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success