While gloomy economic forecasts still abound, it appears to be the Summer of Love for the top 100 U.S. corporations and the major media outlets that cover them. Except for CSR, the tone of coverage of corporate attributes has been more positive in the last four months, with the biggest jump in financial performance. “How can PR pros justify positive financial news about their companies when people are still hurting?
Media Beat: Journos Paint Rosier Business Picture
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016