While gloomy economic forecasts still abound, it appears to be the Summer of Love for the top 100 U.S. corporations and the major media outlets that cover them. Except for CSR, the tone of coverage of corporate attributes has been more positive in the last four months, with the biggest jump in financial performance. “How can PR pros justify positive financial news about their companies when people are still hurting?
Media Beat: Journos Paint Rosier Business Picture
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App