Company: American Media Inc. Timeframe: January 2009-Present Upbeat fitness magazine Shape, owned by American Media Inc. (AMI), has built its editorial platform on hands-on fitness tips and encouragement to help women pursue healthier lifestyles, so face-to-face interaction with subscribers seems a natural brand extension. However, prior to 2009, the magazine had launched mainly one-off events that didn’t have the deep integration with the brand and the magazine’s editorial that internal brand and communications executives hoped for. Shape was also looking for a fresh way to reach advertisers and sponsors.
Case Study: Fitness Mag Integrates Editorial Messages With Live Events, Boosting Brand Awareness and Sponsorships
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer